TELEPHONE BOOKING 0844 873 6075
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
One to One Coaching with Ed Moore at
Just you, your car, Ed and the whole Airfield for just £350 per half day
Have you ever wondered?
- I'm not sure what my car can really do?
- Can I control my car at it's limit?
- What should I do if I get it wrong?
- How can I identify the right line?
- How can I be safer?
- How can I be faster?
- Why does my car handle so badly?
- Is it me or is it the car?
- I was scared when I was a passenger in my friend's car, how can I help him or her politely?
Would you benefit from?
- Practice in a huge, private facility with no other cars.
- One on one professional coaching from an experienced industry expert.
- Space to explore your car and it's limits.
- An honest and thorough training programme tailored to the individual.
Then we can help. We are excited to offer individual coaching at our wonderful Keevil airfield venue (near Trowbridge in Wiltshire) on most weekdays with our very own 'instructor to the stars' Ed Moore.
As well as running Motorsport Events, for many years Ed has taught drivers all over the world and is a renowned driver coaching expert as well as being a very successful driver. Below is a brief look at his many achievements and history:
- Multiple Karting Champion
- 55 Overall Race wins in car racing
- Twice National Formula Ford Champion
- Twice Castle Combe Formula Ford Champion
- BRSCC Club Formula Ford MS Champion
- Race winner in endurance sportscar racing
- Highly regarded race car engineer (test driver for several race car manufacturers)
- Over 10 years as a driver coach and product trainer for Aston Martin
- Coached numerous high profile celebrities and racing drivers
- Worked for many car manufactures as a professional demo driver such as Alfa Romeo, Audi, Citroen, Ferrari, Mercedes, Nissan, Porsche, Toyota, Volkswagen
- Fully trained in all aspects of modern cars safety systems including ABS, EBD, EBA, ESP, DSC, ASR, PSM
- Grade A approved ARDS Instructor
Driving is an art and you should never stop learning. From a safety point of view even if you learn one thing that could help in an emergency this course offers excellent value. But we are certain you will learn much more.
Half day courses are available now and the fee includes the airfield and Ed is at just £350. This can also be purchased as a gift voucher that lasts for 12 months and the recipient can redeem at a convenient time.
During these courses if you wish to drive our stunning new Aston Martin DB9 for a short blast at the airfield then this is only an extra £75.
Please note these courses are for road legal cars silenced to 100 dB(A) as per our track day regulations.